
We took family pictures in honor of Isabella's first birthday. Here she is getting ready for the big photo shoot. Once we got there she did not take very well to the photographer. If you have not recieved your family photo yet watch the mail. They should be in the post soon.
3 Comments:
Isabella from the "Incredibles"! Thanks for sharing
That is too cute Yamel. You are right. She does look like one of the Incredibles with that pose. I am doing my best to update pictures knowing that everyone is probably wondering what happened to my postings. I know you must miss seeing her face so I am working extra hard bring the blog to recent day. I hope you continue to enjoy. We miss you.
Thank you Kristen! Yes, we all look forward to seeing Bella on your posts. Of course, we like to see you and Akmel too, but we are partial to Bella. Yamel has to get his fix on those cheeks and big smile!
Post a Comment
<< Home